Aid Kit for Autonomous Online Classes
The benefits Aid Kit offers to adult educators working with vulnerable group learners are:
- Gaining access to valuable resources on motivating distance learning programs.
- Increase in digital skills, leading to increased employability and more time to focus on teaching and becoming more confident online trainers.
- Learning by doing in creating their own digital units for their specific target groups.
The benefits Aid Kit offers to vulnerable group adult learners are:
- Having customized courses for their needs that motivate them to become active learners with improved digital skills.
- Non-formal learning programs which are dynamic in strengthening their continuous learning.
- More inclusion in learning opportunities with motivating structures and learning paths will also enhance their employability and social inclusion in society.
Our project Aid Kit for Autonomous Online Classes has organized a training event which took place in Kaunas, Lithuania between the 31st of January and the 2nd of February. Each institution of the partnership sent one representative, a teacher in order to provide them...
“Digital education does not come naturally. You have to organize teaching in a completely different way than you're used to..." (Quoted from Kristensen, Claus B. (2021): “Digitization is more than technology”. In The Danish Agency for Higher Education and Science...
This month, the partners from our Aid Kit project finally met in Berlin for the first face-to-face meeting, in order to discuss the next steps that need to be taken in the project! On the 13th of December, partners from Germany, Poland, Romania, Lithuania, and Denmark...
Our first AidKit Newsletter is out! You can check it out and download it in the button below!